New Store to Open

May 12, 1927

Mr. William M. Jones, formerly with the Maryland Milling & Supply Company, will, about June 1, occupy the store room to be vacated by Mr. Asa Hepner, who will move into his newly remodeled building, next door to the Maryland Milling & Supply Co. in a short time. Mr. Jones will open a general hardware, electrical, paints, oils, and radio store, and will also do repair work of all kinds, such as furniture, electrical instruments, etc. This will give Sykesville a store that has been needed here for years, and our people will not have to send to town for repairs. Mr. Jones has been with the Maryland Milling & Supply Company for years, and everyone in the county knows, or have heard of him. The Herald Messenger wishes him success in the new undertaking. Look for his announcement in these columns next week.

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: